Thursday, December 20, 2012

Poem of Appreciation to the Volunteers

A Note to the FTC-Iowa volunteers
(Including qualifier planners).


Please accept the poem as a token of appreciation.
I have a huge amount of respect and adoration
The FTC volunteers in Iowa, who are the best.
The FTC events can be long, with little rest!
But the volunteers continue to inspire
The students who desire
Important life-long learning while having fun.
The FTC volunteers are the core
They ask for little, but give so much more.
When I'm exhausted, tired, or down in the dumps,
They just flash a smile and it pulls me out of the slump!
So, from the bottom of my heart
I'd like to say thank you.
I'm so very fortunate to work with a team
Who knows what Gracious Professionalism really means!
The FTC volunteers (in Iowa and beyond) are second to none.
Put it simply, they cannot be outdone!

* It is because of your hard work & dedication that FTC can inspire so many students. Wishing you and your families a wonderful and joyous holiday season. See you in 2013!!
With much gratitude,
Becca Whitaker
FTC-Iowa Affiliate Partner